Baslon UK Limited is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Baslon UK Limited may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
• contact information including phone number, email address and postal address
• demographic information such as postcode
• other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What We Do NOT Collect
We do NOT hold or store your card payment information. Card payments are processed through the card payment gateway Sagepay and no details are stored on our servers.
What We Do With The Information We Gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• To send your phonecard PIN and details to you using the email address which you have provided.
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
• We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Our Payment Systems use advanced SSL Encryption technology to ensure that your details are secure and cannot be accessed by anyone else.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at info[at]callingcardsdirect.co.uk.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable and we will require proof of identity. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Baslon UK Limited, 129 Station Road, London NW4 4NJ providing proof of your identity.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
These are known as cookies. Most websites do this. The table below explains the cookies that this website uses. Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings.
To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org. To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Visit http://ie.microsoft.com/testdrive/Browser/DoNotTrack/Default.html to see how to opt out of being tracked on various websites that follow the ‘Do Not Track’ policy.
If you have this setting set we won’t show our share buttons or enable Google Analytics.
Google Analytics __utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmv, __utmz
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site.
We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.