Unlimited International Calls to 34 Countries for just £10 per 30 days
Unlimited International Calls - Subscribe to our Unlimited Calls service and fix your international call spend to 34 different countries at the affordable price of £10 every 30 days!
Pay £10 via SMS text message and make Unlimited Calls to over 40 different destinations within a 30 day period.
Countries available with our Unlimited Calls offer include:
- A - Argentina, Australia
- B - Belgium, Brazil Rio and Sao Paulo
- C - Canada (inc mobile), China (inc mobile), Colombia, Cyprus
- D - Denmark
- F - France
- G - Germany, Greece
- H - Hong Kong (inc mobile), Hungary,
- I - India (inc mobile), Ireland, Israel, Italy
- M - Malaysia
- N - Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway
- P - Portugal, Poland
- R - Russia
- S - Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland
- T - Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey
- U - USA (inc mobile)
All other destinations not listed will not be available to call using the unlimited calls service.
Terms & Conditions: Ask bill payer's permission before using the service. Text to 67400 costs £10 plus your standard mobile network rates Our service is a subscription service and you will be charged £10 every 30 days; you may opt out at anytime by sending STOP to 67400. Calls to our 0344 545 1204 access number will be the same as 01 or 02 and charged at standard rate to a landline or included in your call package. Call duration is restricted to 60 minutes per call. Calls are subject to a fair usage policy. The service is not available to the Virgin mobile customers. Service provider: Story Telecom Ltd. Helpline 02084979210.
N.B. - Not Available to Virgin Mobile users. The unlimited call service can only be used from the mobile number used for the subscription to our service. To fully benefit from the service, you will need a mobile phone sim that enables you to make inclusive calls to UK landlines as calls to our access number 0344 545 1204 are charged at the standard rate to a UK landline.
How the Unlimited Calls Service Works
1. Send the SMS Text Message UNLCCD to £10 Shortcode 67400.
2. You will receive a Free Reply Message with Details of our Service.
3. Opt into the service by sending a reply SMS text message AGREE to 67400
4. You will then receive a billed premium SMS text message costing £10.
5. You can start right away making unlimited calls to destinations included in the package.
6. 30 Days after previous successful SMS a new SMS MT Billed message is sent (occurs every 30 days) until STOP command is received. (see below)
7. Next Call Package period starts on day 31 (which is now day 1 of a new period)
8. You will also receive a monthly free message containing Product Information.
9. To make a call, Dial 0344 545 1204 + 00 + Country Code + Destination Number
You can only subscribe to the service once in the same period from the same mobile number. If you send a second request; a free message will be sent to advise that you have subscribed already.
Opting Out (Stopping the Service)
You may opt out at anytime by sending the text message STOP to 67400. Your subscription will not be renewed for the next 30 day subscription period.
- You must have the bill payer's permission before using our service.
- This is a subscription service, it will cost £10 per 30 days until you send STOP to 67400
- Text to 67400 costs £10 plus your standard mobile network rates every 30 days once you agreed to the subscription
- Our service is a subscription service and you will be charged £10 every 30 days; you may opt out at anytime by sending STOP to 67400.
- Our service can only be used from the mobile number used for the subscription to our service.
- Calls to our 0344 545 1204 access number cost the same as calls to 01 or 02 and are charged at standard rate to a landline or included in your mobile call package inclusive minutes.
- Call duration is restricted to 60 minutes per call.
- Calls are subject to a fair usage policy.
- Our service is not available to Virgin Mobile customers.
- For Customer Services please call 0208 497 9210
- Service Provided by Storytelecom Limited, Britannia House, 958 High Road, London N12 9RY.